Overview: Great White North Growers Inc. is seeking growers to assist us in being the best in class medical marijuana production facility. If you have worked in a production facility, enjoy being part of a high performing team and have a desire to learn more about an emerging and growing industry, this is your opportunity to join an organization that recognizes, values and rewards key contributors.
Location of Work: Anjou, Quebec
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Head Grower, the Grower will be responsible for the coordination of work to ensure successful crop productions and completion of production schedules.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination of production schedules
- Work with the Head Grower and Leads on the performance of production employees while maintaining a safe, clean and compliant workplace
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities, with production and quality assurance, setting clear expectations of the work to be done with the Leads to ensure product quality
- Complete all documentation to meet the company GPP standards requirements
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, and safety
- Provide leadership for problem and conflict resolution
- Any other duty deemed essential as requested by the Head Grower
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma and/or CEGEP, Horticulture Certificate or Diploma an asset
- Must have a minimum of two years of work experience in horticulture (cannabis or other plants).
- Supervisory experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong inventory and production management skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills for communicating with peers, schedulers and Head Grower
- Highly capable of multi-tasking, with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Must have the ability to obtain security clearance status as per Health Canada Cannabis Regulations
Great White North Growers Inc. welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org